San Diego Family Law Attorneys – Practice Areas
When you’re going through a divorce that involves substantial property and assets, you’re likely to worry about the ramifications of your decision to dissolve your marriage. Indeed, many aspects of family law can be complicated, and high net worth divorces in the San Diego area are no exception. At the Law Office of Renkin & Associates, we are committed to helping you maintain the lifestyle you’ve enjoyed during marriage, regardless of the complexities of your divorce. Our San Diego divorce lawyers can help to protect your rights.
Clients with a high net worth can have more to lose than other people going through divorce proceedings. As such, it’s important to have an experienced legal advocate on your side throughout this difficult process. Whether you’re concerned about matters such as property division, alimony, custody, child support, or the terms of a prenuptial agreement, we have years of experience handling family law cases in California.
Divorce Proceedings and High Net Worth Clients
We understand the complexities of California family law, and we can help you to protect your assets and your rights during a contentious divorce. When you hire one of the attorneys at the Law Office of Renkin & Associates, you will have the benefits of an advocate with experience in all aspects of high net worth divorce cases and related family law matters.
Richard M. Renkin is a Certified Family Law Specialist, in addition to being a trained mediator and trial lawyer. No matter what complications your divorce brings, we have the experience and capacity to handle it in a professional, sophisticated, and personal manner. We recognize that no family law matter is the same, and we take a custom approach to every case. We tailor our services to meet the needs of each client, working to provide the best possible outcome. We regularly handle the following family law issues in the San Diego area:
• Divorce: Divorce cases can be extremely complicated and contentious, particularly when significant assets are involved. High net worth clients can benefit immensely from experienced legal representation during a divorce proceeding. If you are concerned about protecting your personal assets, including real estate, benefits, and other property, we can help. Our San Diego divorce lawyers provide personalized representation to each of our clients throughout each stage of the divorce.
• Spousal Support: During a divorce, spouses can be entitled to temporary or permanent spousal support. Our San Diego divorce attorneys have years of experience dealing with spousal support issues, and we can provide sophisticated and practical counsel to ensure that you achieve the best results.
• Child Custody: Child custody battles are some of the most complicated matters that arise during divorce cases, and they can involve heightened anxieties and emotions. We recognize the emotional toll associated with child custody cases, and we provide a personalized approach to each case. A San Diego child custody attorney can handle the complexities of your case so that you can focus on moving forward from your divorce while maintaining your rights as a parent.
• Child Support: Our child support attorneys have experience handling every facet of a child support case, and we can help to ensure that both you and your child maintain the optimal quality of living after divorce.
• Family Law Mediation: Mediation can be an effective way to resolve issues during a family law case. Our California divorce attorneys have extensive experience when it comes to mediation, and we can discuss the ways it might benefit your particular situation.
• Restraining Orders: Contentious family law issues, including domestic violence, can result in the need for a restraining order. We can assist you throughout this process.
• Guardianship: Many different types of guardianship exist in California. Whether your family law matter involves adult guardianship or child guardianship issues, a San Diego family law attorney can be of service.
• Civil Unions: Couples in same-sex unions have rights and responsibilities under California law. When a couple decides to dissolve a civil union, many of the same issues that arise during a traditional divorce can come into play. We can assist in any family law matter that arises within a civil union.
Contact an Experienced San Diego Divorce Attorney
Divorces and other family law issues in California can be complicated, but an experienced San Diego family law attorney can ensure that you have an advocate to protect your rights. At the Law Offices of Renkin & Associates, we know that divorces can be very contentious. We know that no two cases are the same, and we will provide you with options tailored to the specific elements of your case. Contact us to learn more about how we can assist you.